Job description / Role
Consulting - Senior Manager - People & Organisation (Financial Services)
Line of Service
Advisory - People and Organisation
Job Description & Summary
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You will be bilingual in English and Arabic and have previous experience within the Big 4 and/or a boutique HR Consultancy.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Add value to our clients by helping them address complex organisational and human capital challenges through transformation, organisation design, people, and change management
solutions while achieving sustainable results and demonstrating real impact.
- Identify business opportunities for the People Organisation consulting practice and work closely with industry and business unit teams/ lead and deliver cross-functional engagements.
- Lead end-to-end people-related engagements focused on evaluating current state, identifying opportunities and creating holistic transformation business cases.
- Be an expert and a go-to-person for one or more key P&O capabilities such as Capability Development, Organisation Design, Rewards, HR Digitization and Analytics, and HR Transformation, while working with the leadership team to enhance value propositions.
- Lead cross-functional internal and client teams in developing and delivering strategic solutions in challenging government environments, with a particular focus on Organisation Transformation and Design, HR Transformation, and Leadership Development.
- Support in managing key accounts through client engagement and account planning activities.
- Remain up-to-date on important human capital trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in the UAE and broader Middle East region on organization and people-related topics.
- Support the development of new propositions to help our client optimise their people functions and enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends.
- Mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment.
- Whilst working in the People and Organisation team, you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
- You will work collaboratively with other People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
- You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Able to lead a high-performing team and add exceptional value to our clients within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and engagement, and possibly different project teams.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Engineering, Business Administration, Human Resources or Psychology. An MBA or an MA in Human Capital Management from a reputable university is preferred.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role CIPD, GPHR, SHRM or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience in advising Center of Government and/or Public Sector clients in the GCC on strategic organization and people related topics is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of at least 2 of the following capabilities: Leadership Assessment and Capability Development, Organisation Design and Transformation, HR Transformation.
- Substantial experience of establishing and building strong client relationships across multiple industries and geographies.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.