Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
This individual will work within the Middle East Activation Hub (AH) in the Dubai office to support UAE and regional opportunities, proposal development, and management on strategic opportunities across our PwC competencies within the Consulting Line of Service. This will require collaboration with multiple regional teams and global teams when necessary, to execute standardised proposal processes and coordinate proposal responses. This will also require working with cross functional teams to coordinate content development and facilitate resource needs across opportunities. As one piece of the ecosystem, the Senior Proposal Manager will drive opportunities from pre-RFP to proposal submission and client oral presentations.
- Effectively lead engagement teams on live proposals to coordinate proposal development, submission and client oral presentations
- Execute firm standardised proposal processes and management to coordinate multi-territory proposal responses
- Think strategically about the opportunity and the client to ensure dynamic win themes are developed and presented throughout the document
- Ability to organise and collaborate with individuals at all levels of seniority across multiple territories, where required
- Coordinate resources (designers, document production, technical subject matter specialists, etc.) to drive the efficient development of AH proposals
Scope of role and qualifications:
- Consistently lead and manage concurrently large, strategic proposal submissions , including leveraging the knowledge of a professional services firm's operations, internal processes, tools, and support services
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of key elements, terms, and processes found within a Consulting or professional services proposal
- Build and sustain relationships with key account, vertical, and solution delivery Directors and Partners through high quality support on their opportunities
- Support engagement teams on drafting compelling executive summaries and value propositions, manage AH team resources and prepare or coordinate complex written and verbal materials
- Ability to be creative and flexible in thinking and problem solving. Marrying this with the ability to bring experience and knowledge from prior experience to each new opportunity
Additional details on role:
- Ability to develop a comprehensive proposal response plan from scratch and implement
- Contribute to the management of cross-border proposal knowledge and content
- Contribute to leadership dashboards and management reports, as well as other ad hoc requests for presentations
- Contribute to practice process development and documentation, specific to coordination and collaboration with entities such as Finance, Cross Border Facilitation, Sourcing, Proposal Hub, etc.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- 6 - 8+ years of experience in proposal management and development (within professional services and in a Consulting environment would be an advantage)
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in the marketing and/or sales organisation of professional services or consulting firms
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Independent worker
- Strategic thinker
- Strong organisation and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask on projects
- Basic research and account management skills
- Process driven and able to facilitate workflow in challenging conditions and working with difficult stakeholders
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong project and proposal management skills (preference for a PMP or similar industry certifications)
- Ability to team with stakeholders across functions, borders, and regardless of position
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages, specifically PowerPoint and Google for Proposals and Presentations
- Knowledge of the UAE and regional government procurement process and working with procurement teams will be desirable.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.