Consumer Goods - Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Deals, Deals Strategy & Transactions - Consumer Goods - Senior Associate - Dubai
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
About the team
Deals Strategy & Operations (DS&O) provides strategic and operational advice across the deal continuum from setting the deal strategy to post-deal execution. Examples of services we undertake include advising funds on developing the right strategy, identifying issues and points of negotiation and value, executing the deal seamlessly, and implementing changes to deliver synergies and improvements post integration.
What to consider before applying
This role requires the candidate to be based out of our Dubai office
As a Consumer Goods Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work on transactions pre and post deals related to our Deals Consumer Market practice which includes Food and Agri, Personal and Home Care
- Complete market assessments for mergers and acquisitions in the consumer market space
- Overseeing the successful delivery of projects, which may include multiple projects at a time
- Managing the client relationship on a day-to-day basis including other stakeholders
- Structuring and ensuring the development of reports encompassing the relevant analysis, findings and recommendations
- Project budgeting and management, along with coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients.
- Building long lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to identify value add opportunities for existing and potential clients.
- Developing value propositions for the clients by anticipating their future needs and the competitor landscape.
- Keeping up to date with current trends, from the region and from across the world, and understanding how these impact our clients
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.