Job description / Role
• A global FMCG giant within the one of the most-fast paced dynamics products on the market. Currently a $1.8BN revenue group who have a global footprint are looking to maximize and capitalize on the core market they operate. With a high volume of their operations distribution markets, with their own manufacturing operations and state of the art R&D and innovations teams the company are growing at rapid speeds.
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB:
• The role will support the business in the areas of analytics, access and consumer/customer insights. The individual will partner with the marketing team to identify and deliver customer and business insights to support the development, execution and evaluation of critical marketing initiatives.
• Core to this role is an analytical and critical thinking mindset to identify, analyze and integrate multiple sources of external and internal data to identify customer insights and translate into compelling stories to drive business results/performance.
• Act as focal point for all insights, consumer information, data management and competitor information.
• In collaboration with global/region, perform primary market research projects according to budget and in alignment with the brand strategy to identify insights.
• Provide global/region with insights from the markets in order to influence broader business decisions related to strategies and initiatives.
• Through analysis or key data and insights, develop a deep understanding of customer trends and behaviors to determine best opportunities for growth.
• Analyze and integrate multiple sources of external and internal data to identify customer insights and leverage these insights to make business decisions to drive growth.
• Manage all research projects from scoping to delivery of final output within agreed framework of time and quality.
• Develop monthly dashboards with key insights including but not limited to product usage, trends, market share and customer attitudes/beliefs.
• Conducts advanced analytics to gain deeper cause-and-effect (ROI) into business performance.
• Provide strategic support; present findings and insights to cross-functional team.
• Collaborates effectively with business intelligence, sales, marketing and cross-functional team.
• Participate in key strategy and tactical planning meetings.
• Prepare presentations as needed.
• Actively participate in the development and implementation of the annual business plan.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• Internally this position interacts with individuals on the cross functional team (sales, marketing, finance) as well as the Leadership Team. Externally this position interacts with stakeholders, customer, vendors, and suppliers.
AED 42,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business related discipline.
• 6-8 years experience within the FMCG space within market insights,
• Deep FMCG / drinks industry knowledge and experience.
• Exceptional knowledge of sales, business and marketing practices.
• Strong business reporting and project management.
• Team player, ability to collaborate cross functionally.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with expertise of using advanced Excel features such as Pivot tables.
• Individual should have a unique blend of strategic and tactical skills, with attention to process and detail, yet is able to draw "big picture" conclusions and make actionable business recommendations based on an understanding of strategic goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills, written/oral communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience are highly essential.
• Must have strong understanding of integrated data analysis, data modeling, and ad hoc analysis.
• The position requires high ability to successfully work with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment and the desire to learn new technologies and skills.
About the Company
Eaton SAKS International is a global advisory & executive search firm focused on presenting the next generation leaders. We work hand in hand with businesses alike, constantly addressing their talent needs and as partners we appoint leaders who deliver significant success.
We are advanced in using intelligent technology and data to present full reporting knowledge to our clients. With an emphasis on Artificial Intelligence, Business and Market Insight Intelligence, Research Data Intelligence and state of the art CRM systems, this puts Eaton SAKS International at the forefront of market insights and analytics as a main part of our research capability to deliver to you.
We operate through focused industry practice groups, each led by a global practice partner. Each partner is backed by research teams and engagement managers to execute each defined search. We have eight defined functions across our 22 offices supported by 340 consultants, with an 80+ strong research team working globally with local knowledge.
Retained Executive Search Strategy Management & Advisory Services Women in Leadership Professional Recruitment Research Mapping & Business Intelligence Localisation & Nationalisation Board & CEO Services Executive Leadership Coaching
Our clients always work with dedicated partners, practitioners and research teams, focused and committed to exceeding expectations. Only leaders who have worked within their industry will be assigned to manage assignments for our clients.
We take the time to understand each client’s business, culture and unique dynamics leading up to their current organisational need. We work with boards and stakeholders as well as hiring managers to successfully understand each assignment need and DNA. Eaton SAKS International have taken experts from your industry and brought them to ours, together our knowledge becomes your power.
Don't just take our word for it, speak to any of our clients.