Job description / Role
- Ensure that content is planned and implemented in a timely manner, and as agreed with the relevant stakeholders.
- Implement agreed changes, enhancements, additions, and/or deletions as needed, ensuring little disruption to end-users.
- Communicate implementation status to appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify and recommend improvements to portals and websites as needed.
- Proofread content, ensuring content follows plain language and Expo 2020 style guide standards.
- Strong attention to detail with proven ability to work under tight and shifting deadlines.
- Work with business stakeholders and cross functional teams on clarifying, stating options, and defining solutions for content requests.
Essential (must have to perform the role
- 2+ years administering content for a modern Content Management System.
- Experience with web content management system (preferably Contentful, AssetBank and / or Sitecore).
- Possess great English writing skills with proficiency in grammar and sentence structure.
- Must demonstrate excellent prioritization skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Hands on experience with Contentful, AssetBank and / or Sitecore.
- Interest in learning technical web development skills.
- Knowledge of Web Analytics is beneficial.
- Background in journalism, editorials or scriptwriting.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Ecommerce Content Writer
Right Calibre Executive Search
Manager - Arabic Content (Manager/New Media)
Etisalat - UAE
Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts