Job description / Role
• Ability to shoot and edit high-quality photos and videos in natural and studio environments for implementation in digital and print media campaigns.
• Ability to ideate and create graphics and animations for all interactive social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
• Collaborate with the marketing executive to create and develop video content for production.
• Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location production.
• Work with marketing team to design and produce collateral material ensuring all graphic design work meets brand standards. Collaterals may include brochures, posters, environmental branding, illustration, print & digital ads, banner ads and packaging.
• Drive breakthrough ideas for design and content creation and follow current trends.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
• 1+ years of experience in product photography.
• Excellent knowledge of typography, color theory and composition.
• Time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Have a keen eye for quality and attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and team-oriented individual with the ability to drive results yet work independently.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to establish and develop strong relationships with departmental and organizational leaders, and champion a culture of teamwork, continuous learning and improvement while upholding the values of the organization.
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|
A Leading Company In UAE
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||27 Dec|
Social Media Coordinator
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)
VM Graphic Designer
Paris Group International