Job description / Role
• Researching industry-related engaging topics
• Preparing and creating artworks and videos based on the brand guidelines, to be shared on the digital platforms
• Creating and posting all types of content: Photography, Videography, Artworks, Blogs.
• Identifying content opportunities and recommending new topics
• Promoting content on social media and monitoring engagement (shares and comments)
• Preparing and covering events in terms of photos and video
• Editing and proofreading content before publication
• At least 5 years of experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism, or a relevant field
• Excellent Copywriting skills
• Experience of working with MS Office, Editing, and design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
• Proficiency in both Arabic & English along with excellent writing skills
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.