Content Developer - Executive Presentations Team
Job description / Role
You will be responsible for researching and writing the content for presentations for the executive's presentations team.
This is a government organisation focused on delivering innovative solutions to complex areas and driving future-oriented strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi.
* Design, research, and create content for presentations that is clear, concise, and accurate.
* Research and analyse information and data to develop content.
* Synthesise complex information into a clear and concise narrative.
* Ensure the accuracy of content through proofreading and editing.
* Develop creative content and ideas for the presentation.
* Collaborate with other departments and team members to ensure the content of the presentation is accurate and up to date.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Career Development Opportunities
* Opportunity to work on high profile and confidential topics at one of the most influential government offices in the Middle East
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field (e.g. English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related discipline)
* Experience in content development, copywriting or a related field is preferred.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail, multitasking, research and analytical skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Content Manager - Executive Communications Team
Senior Content Writer
MAYKS HR Consulting
Manager, Copywriting & Content Development
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA)