Job description / Role
- Execute & analyze content agreements and make sure all rights are properly reflected in the rights Management System, air table and communicated to planning and other teams.
- Full Control of Payment process, liaising internally with Finance and interfacing with content Suppliers’ Finance departments
- Maintain proper coordination with cross functional departments to maintain maximum content utilization
- Create Metadata, manage and update database for acquired content.
- Prepare periodic reports to highlight acquisition deals status, conformity with plan and raising flags when any deviation from plan is anticipate
- Proactive, detail oriented, flexible and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate about Content and the industry
- Ability to work independently and change direction frequently
- Ability to manage and process detailed information while keeping perspective on the bigger picture
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to continually re-prioritize
- Ability to understand and analyze contract terms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good with technology and systems, Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.
Content Writer / Social Media Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Client Servicing Manager - Social Media & Content
Right Calibre Executive Search