Job description / Role
- Execute & analyze content agreements and make sure all rights are properly reflected in the rights Management System, air table and communicated to planning and other teams.
- Full Control of Payment process, liaising internally with Finance and interfacing with content Suppliers’ Finance departments
- Maintain proper coordination with cross functional departments to maintain maximum content utilization
- Create Metadata, manage and update database for acquired content.
- Prepare periodic reports to highlight acquisition deals status, conformity with plan and raising flags when any deviation from plan is anticipate
- Proactive, detail oriented, flexible and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate about Content and the industry
- Ability to work independently and change direction frequently
- Ability to manage and process detailed information while keeping perspective on the bigger picture
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to continually re-prioritize
- Ability to understand and analyze contract terms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good with technology and systems, Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must
About the Company
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.
Today, MBC GROUP includes over 17 leading TV channels: MBC1 (general family entertainment); MBC2 & MBC MAX (24-hour western movies); MBC3 (children’s edutainment with a mix of both local productions and western acquisitions); MBC4 (entertainment for young families with a female-focus); MBC ACTION (an indigenous adrenaline-packed channel targeting young males with local and homegrown productions); MBC VARIETY (Western films and general entertainment with uninterrupted broadcasting); MBC DRAMA (24/7 Arabic drama) & MBC+ DRAMA (a joint pay-TV channel between MBC and OSN); MBC PERSIA (general family entertainment dubbed and subtitled in Farsi); WANASAH (24-hour Arabic music channel); MBC MASR & MBC MASR2 (general family entertainment geared towards the Egyptian family); MBC BOLLYWOOD (delivering the freshest in Bollywood content geared towards the region via an Arabized interface); MBC USA (on “Dish Network” in the US); MBC IRAQ (a premium channel aimed at the entire Iraqi family), MBC5 (new satellite channel dedicated to the Maghreb); all of them benefit from MBC STUDIOS which produces the region’s most compelling premium content for cinema, television and on-demand platforms. MBC GROUP also includes two FM radio stations: MBC FM (Gulf music) and Panorama FM (contemporary Arabic hit music).
Furthermore, part of MBC GROUP is Shahid and its premium subscription-based service Shahid VIP, the world’s leading Arabic streaming platform, home to highly rated original productions from the Arab world, a wide range of exclusive movies and premieres, as well as the top watched live Arab TV channels.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Client Servicing Manager - Social Media & Content
Right Calibre Executive Search
Marketing and Communications Executive