Job description / Role
The Content Manager is responsible for creating, maintaining and improving content to achieve Virtugroup's business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness.
- Collaborate with our digital agency and design team to plan, develop and publish engaging and SEO-optimised content
- Review existing marketing material and provide recommendations to enhance the content
- Write blog posts, content for emails and captions for social media posts
- Review website content and suggest improvements
- Write bios for the Senior Management Team and analyze ways to enhance the content on their LinkedIn profiles
- Produce executive summaries for Virtugroup, Virtuzone and Next Generation Equity
- Review and update the Virtuzone business setup guides
- Write press releases and distribute to media partners
- Write talking points for speeches and interviews
- Work with translation agencies to ensure our content is available in the relevant languages
- Analyze performance of content with the help of Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Manage content distribution to online and offline channels
- Contact and liaise with 3rd party sites for backlinks
- Develop an editorial calendar together with the rest of the Marketing team
- Assist with the production of storyboards for videos
- Research and provide recommendations on how to monetize content
- Stay up-to-date with content trends and best practices as well as generate new ideas to draw our audience’s attention
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience with research and content production - preferably as a journalist or another content-producing role
- Detailed knowledge of social media
- Excellent English writing skills. Arabic is a plus but not required
- A self-starter that can work independently
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- A degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of setting up a company in the UAE so that our clients can focus on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade license, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved in the UAE company setup process.
And that's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem daunting - and let's face it, rather off-putting - with the right support, the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become one of the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. Thousands of entrepreneurs have trusted us to manage the process for them, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade license with us every year going forward.