Content Manager - Executive Communications Team
Job description / Role
You will be responsible for creating, managing and distributing content that is creative, innovative, and engaging while adhering to the organisation's values and mission.
This is a government organisation focused on delivering innovative solutions to complex areas and driving future-oriented strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi.
* Responsible for creating and curating written (including emails, speeches, text messages), visual, and audio content for a high ranking official in the various communication channels.
* Research and write content for speeches, text messages, emails, and other communication channels.
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive content calendar that includes written visuals, audio content, and other forms of communication
* Collaborate with internal teams to ensure content is accurate, on-brand
* Ensure content adheres to legal guidelines and best practices
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Career Development Opportunities
* Opportunity to work on high profile and confidential topics at one of the most influential government offices in the Middle East
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field (e.g. English, Journalism, Communications or related discipline)
* Experience in copywriting and/or journalism is preferred
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast paced environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Content Developer - Executive Presentations Team
A Leading Company In The UAE
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|
RTC-1 Employment Services