Job description / Role
• Working with Director, develop cross-channel content strategy and editorial calendar
• Research, create, and edit content for all marketing vehicles: website, mobile app, social
• Pull together engaging content, carefully proof and edit content, then hand over for publishing or broadcast
• Write all copy, source images and determine CTAs for marketing vehicles
• Tell a compelling story through each landing page, online campaign, and social calendar /ads
• Copy/edit web and content to ensure overall accuracy and consistency
• Maintain consistent voice that represents the brand, adjusting tone and style for each audience
• Balance business objectives, stakeholder demands, and trending topics with customer expectations to deliver an impactful and meaningful message
• Support other departments through collaboration on story ideas, copyediting, and proofreading
• Analyse results, oversee content testing, and ensure content strategy meets objectives
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) is seeking a dynamic Content Marketing Executive with a passion for the Travel industry to develop and edit all marketing content across channels. This Travel Writer / Content Curator will help our DISCOVERY members explore the world through our marketing vehicles. With a combination mindset of marketing and publishing and an understanding of the luxury consumer. This professional will have proven success in content marketing and a natural ability to write optimised content for different audiences and channels, ensuring a ‘customer first’ approach.
This position reports to the Digital Marketing Director.
About the Company
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) is the world's largest alliance of independent hotel brands, bringing together 35 brands with 550 hotels in 76 countries. GHA uses a shared technology platform to drive incremental revenues and create cost savings for its member brands. GHA's award-winning loyalty programme, DISCOVERY, provides nearly 10 million members exclusive opportunities to immerse themselves in local culture wherever they travel.