Job description / Role
We are the Marketing team at Deriv. Fueled by creativity, we plan, execute, and coordinate a wide range of outstanding conventional and digital marketing campaigns to help our business grow. We collaborate with designers, developers, quantitative analysts, digital marketers, and business development executives so that our marketing and advertising initiatives can represent the exceptional online trading services that
we have to offer.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will oversee content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, leads, retention, and positive customer behaviour. With proven experience in content and channel optimisation, brand consistency, and marketing analytics, you will be responsible for the research, project management, execution, and communication surrounding customer-facing content – inclusive of web, social, and outbound communications.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, execute, and manage inbound marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social media, and email to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Develop a functional content/editorial calendar that includes blog posts, social media posts, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on content creation, review, and distribution.
- Optimise content for search and user experience across all channels.
- Ensure content is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval, and repurposing.
- Deliver periodic reports containing a robust account of monthly activities, metrics, KPIs, and recommendations
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of all product lines.
- Create and maintain a process for content marketing campaign tracking, monitoring, analysis, and optimisation.
What You Have:
- Excellent writing and editing skills with at least seven years of content writing experience in digital advertising or online media
- Excellent working knowledge of the online trading landscape with a thorough understanding of financial products such as forex, CFDs, indices, digital options, etc
- Excellent English language skills with a keen eye for detail when it comes to punctuation, spelling, grammar, and syntax
- Skilled in both long-form content creation and intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it
- Experience with content strategy, information architecture, blogging and SEO, and managing editorial schedules
- Proficiency in paid advertising, marketing automation, and keyword research
- Proficiency with web analytics tools, including Google Analytics and social media analytics
- Skilled at maintaining cross-functional working relationships
What’s Good To Have:
- Degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or a related field
- Prior experience managing content marketing for a firm in the financial services or online trading industry
- Proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese
What we’ll give you:
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
About the Company
The story of Deriv starts in 1999. Regent Markets Group, the founding company, was established with a mission to make online trading accessible to the masses. The Group has since rebranded and evolved, but its founding mission remains unchanged.
Our evolution is powered by over 20 years of customer focus and innovation.
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
Marketing Manager (Pharma)
Marketing Manager (Consumer Goods)
Middle East Executive
Social Media Marketing Specialist for a Renowned Group of Companies
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE