Job description / Role
Content Marketing Specialist - Supervising Associate - Dubai
As a sophisticated global business, EY understands the importance of maintaining a strong, reliable brand. As a Supervising Associate, you'll be right at the heart of that goal, supporting us in maintaining and improving our brand identity to support market-leading growth. It's a great role, where you'll see opportunities to influence our brand in a big way right from the start.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented marketing supervising associate to work across a variety of sectors and service lines within the MENA Marketing team and to also support EY wave space„¢ our global growth and innovation network. In wave space we bring digital communities together, curate talent and technology, to solve problems and create meaningful outcomes - faster. EY wave space are at the forefront of EY's digital strategy and because of this EY has been identified as an industry leader in digital transformation.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a supervising associate you will provide support to the MENA Marketing Leader. You will help develop, design and manage marketing content for the region, and co-ordinate specific campaigns - digital and other. In this role you will curate content, copy edit, assist in developing and refining thought leadership or graphical presentations into key messages. The content marketing specialist will also need to be well-versed in digital and technology. Gain a good understanding EY's technology landscape and maintain ongoing relationships with Global wave space leads, ensuring open communication and feedback to help showcase relevant EY services and case studies.
The supervising associate will work closely with internal and external communication team members to develop and optimize, effective content channels to help drive revenue, and protect and enhance our brand position. We are looking for a bright and dynamic individual who thrives on the challenge of creating content from scratch, has a passion for writing and sharing creative ideas. You can expect to work on multiple projects, with senior stakeholders who are highly engaged in what you are doing. You will work with teams of varying sizes with a range of expertise.
Success in this role will be the delivery of comprehensive, world-class creative content that delivers sustainable and measurable results. The essential functions of the role include:
• Marketing Implementation
• Brand management and proposition development
• Marketing planning and effectiveness
• Overall Brand Marketing and Communications
Skills and Attributes for Success
• Excellent English writing skills - Arabic is also desirable.
• Ability to synthesize a lot of detailed information into key messages through copy editing skills.
• Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy and platforms - how to engage audiences.
• Ability to prioritize workload and proactively manage stakeholder expectations.
• Ability to multi-task with good attention to detail even when working under pressure or on several projects simultaneously.
• Be a team player with a flexible can-do attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
• Be able to work under own initiative with minimal supervision; demonstrate reliability.
• Good knowledge and skills concerning business fundamentals and cross-cultural sensitivities.
• Develop knowledge of the business; actively find and participate in opportunities to learn.
To qualify you must have:
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent area of study or experience)
• 3 to 5 years' experience in content marketing and/or written communications.
• Experience in copy editing.
• Experience working in an agency or fast paced environment.
• Experience working and delivering engaging programs within a people organization.
• Proven ability to influence and build collaborative relationships with senior-level stakeholders.
• Experience working with multiple teams and alone.
What we look for
We are looking for people who can combine, great listening skills, collaboration, influencing and commercial acumen. Being able thrive in an ever changing, diverse, multi-cultural environment where we expect exceptional quality and show passion for your work will set you up for success.
What working for EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
We also offer:
• Exposure to some of the greatest colleagues and clients in the industry
• Support, feedback and coaching in a culture that values operational excellence
• Career potential to grow both within the MENA region and globally
• A culture that will encourage you to grow you skills and strengths for your own betterment as well as that or EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply online.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region