Job description / Role
Summary of role
During the design, pre-production and production phases of a project, the Content Production Manager is responsible for the coordination of all the deliverables required for the media productions, exhibit content and graphic design. Reporting to the Content Director, they are responsible for facilitating and organizing the processes involved in completing of the deliverables in these areas. This work is done in collaboration with the other team coordinators, production staff and suppliers. The Content Production Manager is also responsible for the tracking and overseeing the client approvals for these deliverables throughout the entire production process.
• Produce and implement a detailed working plan, identifying the key players, their responsibility and timeline for the content production deliverables;
• Help facilitate the processes and progress of the content production deliverables;
• Track and obtain the required approvals from the internal team, the suppliers and the client;
• Coordinate the necessary channels of communication between the client, production and design teams;
• Act in a supporting role for production and design team managers, to assure the delivery of the production mandate on time and to the client’s satisfaction;
• Coordinate the management of illustrators, computer graphics, print, for the design team;
• Coordinate texts for exhibitions, the writers, the translators and the proofreaders, organize help and facilitate the translation process.
Skills / Aptitudes / Required Qualifications
• 4-7 years of experience in Content Production
• Fluent in English, Arabic a plus
• Available for immediate hire
• Temp role - contracted till end of October
About the Company
With a history going back 60 years, GSM Project is a pioneer in the field of exhibition design and production. We believe that each project is a collaborative exploration leading to a unique outcome, and the results speak for themselves. Our portfolio is a rich and varied collection of international exhibition environments that crosses mediums and spans disciplines.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies