Job description / Role
Our client is a well reputed leading company in Dubai with a global reach. They are looking to appoint a Content Specialist who will be required to plan, develop and edit compelling, high-quality content in line with the brand's key messaging and internal communications strategy.
Reporting into the Internal Communications Manager, the role will, will support an effective content strategy for the company across all internal platforms, including intranet, newsletters, campaigns (values, culture building, function led via print, video and audio)
* Undertaking research and ideation for content-led tasks including collating information from credible sources as part of the writing process
* Developing creative content across channels including intranet, newsletters, internal social media, internal communication materials, information packs, speeches, talking points for town halls, gatherings, announcements
* Conceptualise and create multi-level campaigns to support function needs around the year (HR, Finance, IT, Compliance etc.)
* Copywriting and editing to a high standard, across subject matters & formats; utilising different tones of voice.
* Drive excellent storytelling and maintain journalistic standards
* Support senior leadership team's communications efforts
* Briefing other team members and agencies for development of high-quality output that satisfies briefs
* Proof-reading and revamping the current content across channels in accordance with the highest possible standards for style, accuracy and length
* Informing and advising line manager and department head on the status of jobs and meet established deadlines
* Developing relationships with other departments in the company and identifying content hubs and opportunities
* Researching and staying on top of news and trends in the industry and amongst our target audiences
* Working effectively and collaboratively with creative designer, project managers, communication ambassadors on implementing content strategy
Key competencies and requirements
* At least 7 years of experience working in a content development/copywriting role within a large organization or advertising agency
* Working experience in the Power, Water, Oil & Gas industry is an advantage
* Experienced across media and content strategy.
* Exceptional written and spoken English language skills, a team player and demonstrated ability in working efficiently in a team- based environment within a heavily matrixed organisation.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Communications Manager - META
Irwin & Dow
Assistant Content Manager
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)