Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed and regularly updating the company website.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
About the Company
Automillennium is a multifaceted Dubai based group of companies involved in the Automotive Accessories, Commercial, Retail, F&B, Real Estate and Investment sectors.
With a vision for excellence and new challenges, Automillennium Group’s mission is to provide innovative products and solutions. This has helped the group to move ahead and build strong positive partnerships with leading international companies to become the exclusive distributor of renowned brands like LLumar®, Diamondbrite®, Festool®, Ultimate Lining Bed Liners and Threebond in the UAE.
Furthermore, the company has a well-defined plans to diversify into varied business sectors. Currently Automillennium Group is serving a wide range of retail customers through its specialized Modern Antiques, Concetto and La Maison Du Cafe Najjar Restaurant. Moreover, the group currently owns and manages several luxurious properties.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Social Media Coordinator
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)
Social Media Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Arabian Sands Real Estate (ASRE)