Job description / Role
This is a Construction role with a focus on large scale litigation and international arbitration. The client base is varied across real estate, infrastructure, transport, healthcare and more.
The client is a law firm, headquartered in the UK, which has been in this region for many years. They have seen particularly impressive growth in the last few years and have made some high profile partner hires in various areas.
* Preparation and negotiation of standard form and bespoke construction and engineering contracts
* Dispute resolution, including arbitration, litigation and all forms of ADR
* Development of clients in order to bring business in and grow the practice
* Some management of junior lawyers required
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious senior associate to join a team where there is genuine scope to progress quickly to partner. There are not many firms in this region who can offer the combination of progression, quality of work and a down to earth, relaxed working culture.
* To be considered you should have excellent expertise in large scale Construction Litigation and Arbitration from another international law firm.
* Arabic language skills are not a requirement but may be considered an advantage.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.