Job description / Role
Quest is in partnership with a leading multinational FMCG manufacturer in the MENA region, and is looking for experienced Continuous Improvement Engineers or Process Engineers to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
• As a Continuous Improvement Engineer, you will come in as a startup leader and be responsible for process management and improvement.
• You will be gathering technical information, improving process standards, filling gaps, proposing improvements for efficiency, and troubleshooting machine/equipment among others.
• This role also requires you to be 80% on the floor and coordinate with your team members on a regular basis, to ensure seamless production process.
You will be part of a highly skilled global team of talents and work with best in class equipment.
AED 12,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: VISA + Ticket + Relocation Assistance
Desirable skills and background:
• MA or Bachelor’s degree, with at least 3-4 years’ experience similar experience
• Mechanical (highly preferred) and Electrical Engineering skills
• Experience in Multinational FMCG / Consumer goods company
• Good English communication skills
• Detail oriented with excellent coordination skills
• Willing to work in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Work with an Industry Leader that is present in 75 countries worldwide. Assistance in Relocation + VISA + ticket to be provided.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Process Engineer - FMCG / Paper Manufacturing
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||17 May|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Ziad Galadari Group