Job description / Role
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Continuous Improvement Specialist - Customer Service , you will be responsible to identify process improvements to bring efficiency and enhance performance towards the customer. You will coordinate with various stakeholders in MENAI organization and Global teams to deploy ERP developments to bring new process capabilities to the day to day customer service process for executing a perfect order cycle. You will be in charge of deploying the customer care roadmap in MENAI region and drive results to enhance the customer experience measured through a defined set of KPIs. You will report directly to the Customer Service Manager.
Your key deliverables:
- Process Improvements: Drive continuous improvements to the customer service department processes to bring value for the customer and reduce the lead time.
- Order Execution: Handle the perfect order cycle from order reception to delivery and documentation in collaboration with various stakeholders across MENAI organizationteam and international plants.
- Customer Experience Measure: Deploy the methodology for measuring the actual performance versus the commitment to the customer and report a set of Key Performance Indicators.
- Digitalization: Lead special projects to deploy customer support tools giving proactive information answering customer inquiries and expectations.
- Customer Care: Drive the deployment of the customer care center roadmap across the organization to capture and answer to all customer inquiries andcomplaints and generate a set of Key Performance Indicators dashboard.
- Customer Attitude: Bring the 'Voice of Customer' in what we do daily in the customer service department, sponsor the customer centric attitude, and maintain a database of customer issues and actions taken.
- Claims Management: Drive the transformation towards an 'Issue to Resolution' culture focus on solving the customer problem and deploying the preventive actions or projects required.
- Special Projects: Lead ERP (SAP) and EDI developments to enhance existing functionalities and introduce new process capabilities answering to divisional or global requirements and customer's expectations (E-Billing, E-Archive, My Eaton, E-Commerce, etc...)
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant disciplines
- 10 years of experience in roles serving customer care improvement, customer service analytics & excellence, claims management, customer service transformation/assessment, digitalization in customer care etc.
- Must have technical experience working with SAP, ERP, EDI, MS Office
- Very strong analytical competency, ability to drive conclusions from analyses and data
- Ability to influence upwards, downwards and at peer level in the organization
- High level of customer centricity
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethics are really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
About the Company
Planes. Hospitals. Factories. Data centers. Vehicles. The electrical grid. These are things people depend on every day. And the companies behind them depend on Eaton to solve some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.