Job description / Role
Our Client, a multinational construction company is looking to hire a Contracts Accounts Administrator for their Facilities business. You would directly report to the Finance manager while indirect reporting to Facility manager, your role would be to ensure full compliance with finance and accounting standards, reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing all financial transactions accurately and timely.
• Prepare invoices for review and approval by Facilities Manager and issue them to HO for payment.
• Prepare and raise client invoices within CHEOPS.
• Processing LPO’s received by the client & coordination with client’s procurement department
• Responsible for the timely and accurate reconciliation of Variation/Additional works
• Reconciling Extended work
• Timely reconciliation of customer account and chasing client for any due outstanding invoices
• Raise Suppliers PO
• Administering supplier invoices
• Perform Supplier account reconciliations and respond to and resolve enquiries from Suppliers, Procurement, and Finance departments in a professional and timely manner
• Prepare and issue accruals and financial and contract performance information
• Prepare and administer relevant registers
• Assist in preparation of month-end and year-end accounts
• Petty cash management and timely reviewing and reconciliation of expenses
• Report timely on inventory
• Compile financial information for monthly report
• Ensuring adherence to corporate processes and policies
• Have a clear understanding of the finance team and processes
• Take ownership of designated tasks and projects as assigned
• Establish and manage ongoing relationships with relevant stakeholders.
• Management of shared drive
• Maintain and update purchase order register & CHEOPS
• Other related tasks as and when assigned
• Any other professional qualification / Certificates
• A problem solving ability to think ‘on the run’.
• Confidence to take independent decisions but with the judgement to take advice when required
• A Bachelor's Degree (ideally in Finance or Accounting)
• High level of knowledge in Microsoft Office suite with essential knowledge of Word, Excel
• Minimum 3 year experience in the similar role
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a building/facilities management environment
• Knowledge of VAT
• Knowledge of ERP system
• Excellent bookkeeping skills
• Attention to detail is a must
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.