Job description / Role
Taylor Sterling is looking for an experienced Contract Administrator to join a global building contractor in Dubai.
You will be responsible for the administration of contracts, disputes avoidance or resolution and claims preparation.
• Studies the Contract Documents to become throughly acquinted with exact contractual requirements
• Advises the Site QS teams on the eligibility to raise variations /claims
• Issues all contractual notices on time as per the Conditions of Contract to avoid losing any contractual rights
• Advises the Contracts Manager in case of any anticipated contractual risk in the course of contracts execution and advise the appropriate methodology to deal with it
• Makes sure that disputes are avoided from the early stage
• Educates project staff on the fundamentals of contracts
• Liaises with the Projects Manager to make sure that the defects liability certificate/final taking over is obtained after the expiry of the defects liability period to clear our liability for defects
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying
• 5+ years experience in contracts administration working for large international contractors
• Excellent computer skills
• Fluent knowledge of English language (read,write,speak)
• Leadership and ownership of the processes
• Professional development, team work, process excellence, time management, negotiation
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that 'extra mile' is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures 'peace of mind' for clients and candidates a like.