Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Contracts Administrator to administer all matters related to contracts management and ensure that the requirements of the Contracts are implemented and maintained throughout the Contract period.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Review all contract documents to ensure congruity and to minimize latent ambiguities
* Monitor all the contractual aspect and report directly to senior contracts engineer and management.
* Provide the required contractual support, assistance and advice on all aspects of contractual activities covering claims, variation and payments
* Provide detailed evaluation of potential claim impact, to the Project Management team
* Prepare tender and contract documents as required
* Identify, analyze and develop responses to contractual matters.
* Evaluation of interim and final payments certificates.
* Proactively manage and maintain comprehensive claims documentation
* Prepare plans to minimize claim
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* Should be Chartered Member of RICS
* Minimum 7 years of experience in similar capacity in major projects.
* Have both pre and post contract administration experience, with experience in FIDIC
* Good knowledge of construction and contract terminology.
* Experience in the administration of commercial and/or governmental contracts is preferred.
* Specialized courses or certificates in pricing, contract law, claims , negotiations and accounting is preferred
* Proficient in oral and written English Language.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.