Job description / Role
Our client is a healthcare turnkey solution provider looking to hire a technical Contract Director with Facilities Management experience.
Healthcare developer and turnkey operations provider with a large portfolio clinics and hospitals throughout the UAE.
* Lead the contract function and the program team
* Develop and implement contract and commercial framework
* Setting of budget and managing effectively
* Full P&L responsibility
* Lead contract discussions and negotiation from tender to close out phase
* Demonstrate strong knowledge of rules and regulations and adhere to them
* Identifying contract risks and mitigating corresponding impact
* Competitive salary and medical insurance
* Candidate can currently be based anywhere in the world, the role will be based in Dubai
* Engineering degree is mandatory, do not apply if you don't have a technical degree, your profile will not be considered
* 10 years experience minimum leading a large healthcare Facilities Management contract
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Facility Management Head - Mechanical
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
Facilities Manager / Division Head / Unit Head
A Leading Group In The UAE
Contracts / Commercial Manager - Main Contractor
Big Fish Recruitment
Facilities Service Manager
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||13 Sep|
Operations Director - Facility Management