Job description / Role
Our client is a global multinational, they are looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant on a three-month contract for their Dubai office.
Our client is a leading business with a global reach. They are looking to expand their support team and have introduced a brand-new position of an Executive Assistant supporting the C - suite (3 months contract).
The Executive Assistant will provide support by handling a diverse collection of activities on behalf of one of the C-Level Executives.
* Provide complete administrative support to the C-suite
* Liaise with the Group's senior stakeholders - internal& external on behalf of the C- suite to ensure smooth flow of communication
* Screen and prioritize tasks/items for review of the C-Level Executive, to ensure they are informed and corrective actions have been taken
* Follow up on projects through the Office of the C- Level Executive, keep track of their progress and update accordingly
* Organize and participate in meetings related to the C-Level Executive's function
* Proactively identify issues and priorities
* Work closely with the team & provide assistance if needed to any other Suite member if needed
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing, and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive medical insurance.
The successful candidate for this contract Executive Assistant role:
* 5 - 7 years of support experience assisting C suite at a multinational or professional service company
* Candidates with a sponsored visa are preferred as the client is looking for an immediate start
* French language skill is an added benefit, but not mandatory
* Western qualified candidate preferred
* Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc.
* Switched on personality with a positive attitude
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Personal Assistant to MD
Irwin & Dow
HR Source Consulting
RTC-1 Employment Services
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises