Job description / Role
The Contract Management Manager may manage more than one engagement or, alternatively, be full-time on a single engagement (depending on the size/complexity of the agreement) or may work within a service center function.
• Manage a variety of governmental or non-governmental contracts and subcontracts for the provision of the company’s services, in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
• Provide on-site advice to the business units and project teams on contract provisions and policy compliance matters.
• Responds to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
• Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution
• Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
• Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
• Responsible for consultation and escalation to a senior director, of contractual, business or CM positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner
• Responsible for implementation of CM processes
• Manages daily workload of assigned Contract Management personnel and project or business personnel assisting with the contract management function
• Acts as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and Legal, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
• Acts as liaison between organisation, clients/vendors
• Responsible for assigned Contract Management, project or business personnel adhering to company policies and procedures
• Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance
• Develops and integrates contract management tools, templates, methods and processes for the engagement
• Achieves a reasonable level of understanding of companies major business areas (System Integration and/or Outsourcing) in order to communicate effectively with project Senior Executives and provide relevant advice. May provide training to Contract Management personnel.
• May lead Tier 2 (Portfolio) or Tier 3 (Service Center) structures.
• May lead small OG sub-teams in country/regions where each OG has less than five assigned Contract Management professionals.
• Actively involved in regional and global Contract Management initiatives
About the Company
At Global Technical Cost Services (G-Tech) we are passionate about creating impact as well as driving profitable businesses through the secondment and or placement of competent, certified professional services providers. Given the current global context in the IT, Infrastructure and Buildings, Oil and Gas, Transport Planning, Road and Highway Engineering, Power and Petrochemical sectors.
We believe that a revolution is coming and that the future of healthy order books for Clients, Contractors and Consultancies lies in outsourcing of professional services in support of that carried out by permanent senior staff.