Job description / Role
Job description / Role (Responsibilities not limited to the following)
• As a contract Manager, leads all activities related to contractual, legal, commercial and insurance issues related to contracts with clients including the drafting of contracts and generation of variation orders to maximize profits.
• Review the tender terms and conditions, to identify and mitigate commercial risk of the contract.
• Assess company's obligations and liabilities, including insurance requirements, bank guarantee wordings, payments terms, etc...
• Contract formulation, review and preparation for signature.
• Contracts management and administration.
• Handle contractual, legal, commercial and insurance issues related to main contracts and purchase orders with suppliers/vendors.
• Formulation of JV, consortium or other partnering agreements.
• Supervise Commercial Team Leader/Contract Engineers/Contracts Administrators functions and allocate to projects.
• A minimum of 20 years’ experience in contracts management and administration function, 10 + Years of experience in the UAE / Gulf
• A graduate degree in Engineering or Administration with
• Knowledge of technical and commercial disciplines related to oil & gas development projects
• Exposure to EPC environments
• Knowledge of Legal and contractual laws governing projects.
• Specialization in EPC, Contract Law and Administration
• Claims preparation and presentation skills
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies