Job description / Role
Contract Role for Paralegal with Company/Entity Formation. 6-12 month contract position for our client a global investment company based in Abu Dhabi. The role will mainly be advising the business in setting up branches in international jurisidicitions, including but not limited to offshore. Also assisting in the compliance matters, including but not limited to, around investing/divesting in these jurisdictions. Also, corporate secretary functions such as board approvals and minutes.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and excellent time management skills
* Tangible evidence that they are a team player and ability to work in a multicultural environment
* Strong written and verbal communications as well as strong organizational, analytic and interpersonal skills
* Able to cope with fluctuation of volumes and thrive in a fast pace environment using free time judiciously
* Display a highly proactive nature
Co Sec Offshore
* University degree, preferably in business or related field
* Professional qualification - company secretarial or paralegal
* Real Estate industry and multi-jurisdictional experience preferred
* Minimum 4 years company secretarial or administration experience
* Ability to make decisions and escalate issues as appropriate
* Must be self-motivated, demonstrate high level of initiative and be able to work well under pressure
* Attention to detail
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall Associates Ltd is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals throughout Financial Services and Commerce & Industry.
Headquartered in the City of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester and Edinburgh) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.