Qatar and Oman, UAE
Job description / Role
- Negotiate & contract with the hotels regarding rates, special offers, seasons, allocations, release periods, overrides, terms & conditions, and cancellation policies.
- Participate in site inspections and prepare hotel assessment reports.
- Analyze and study the product requirements of each market.
- Track and correct product performance/ support problems, and assist in driving sales results.
- Compare and analyze rates in each market.
- Manage accurate update and maintenance of back office systems.
- Upload contracts in both the extranet and online systems.
- Ensure that entered rates are correct and up-to-date.
- Regularly monitor the online system for last minute bookings, cancellations, and other related transactions.
- Liaise with the key departments in the company for smooth operations.
- Assist in resolving contracting related issues from other departments.
- Constantly communicate & cooperate with the hotels & tour operators to achieve planned goals.
- 2-3 years background in Tourism Industry in Negotiation and Contracting Department
- Hands-on experience in data entry related to contracts
- Ability to establish and sustain professional relationships
- Having great contacts in the industry will be advantageous
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
About the Company
An organization built on professionalism, extensive experience and guest-centricity, Desert Gate was a long-sought dream of a visionary who established the company in 2004 as a supplier of the local needs of top-level tour operators in the UAE. Today, it is a full-fledged Premium DMC, serving the seven emirates of the UAE, Oman and it’s newest destination - The Maldives. Over the years, the company has been recognised and rewarded for its innovative approach to product design as well as providing top notch service to its guests.
A solid financial base complemented with a well-proven, reliable top management boasting of 75 years of combined experience in the travel industry, Desert Gate envisions to become the number one Luxury travel group in the Gulf region, with a plan to expand its services to other destinations that are connected culturally to its home market.
Desert Gate is part of the MTS Globe group and through that partnership has access to the best-in-class technology and cleanest XML feed in the industry. Also, as a traditional DMC, Desert Gate has all you can expect from a first-rate ground handler, such as excellent contracting, creative excursions and superior in-resort service levels.
Desert Gate combines the very best of a traditional DMC with avant-garde technology and connectivity.
A Leading Company In UAE
Logistics Customer Service Executive - International Trade
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Customer Success Agent
RTC-1 Employment Services
House of Shipping