Job description / Role
• Evaluate RFPs from commercial and contractual perspective
• Communicate with Divisions to prepare estimate for the services requested in RFP
• Collate information and prepare efficient commercial bid
• Prepare Benchmark figures to evaluate our response to market standings
• Provides responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations.
• Prepares requests for proposals for distribution to vendors.
• Negotiate with vendors to obtain good and preferential rates.
• Develops a set of standard contracts for the company.
• Analyzes all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Negotiate with clients in preparing a draft contract with all technical, commercial and political elements clearly defined in the contract.
• Conducts research prior to writing contracts.
• Audits existing contracts and oversees contract modifications.
• Analyzes a contract’s risk to the business.
• Trains and supervises other contract professionals.
• Communicates contract implementations to subordinates.
• Maintains a computer database for the company’s contract management system.
• Conducts analysis of new laws, regulations and contract trends to determine potential impact on the business.
• Coordinates with the finance department to ensure correct billing
• Identifies potential improvements to existing policies.
• Prepares reports on the status of contracts for management.
• Prepare long term contracts agreement with sub-contractors and suppliers
• Possesses a working knowledge in the FM Industry
• Has knowledge of local contract law
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exhibits strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
• Possesses excellent persuasion, negotiation and judgment skills.
• Has working knowledge in preparing commercial bids and analyzing profit and loss implications.
• Demonstrates superior presentation skills.
• Has excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel
• Exhibits exceptional mathematical abilities
• Possesses knowledge of federal, state and local laws, regulations and codes.
Education and Experience
• MBA Graduate
• Preferable Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM)designation through the National Contract Management Association.
• 5-10 years of experience in contract preparation and management.
About the Company
Established in 1984, Berkeley is a member of the Klüh Group International Germany, and offers an extensive gamut of services to esteemed clients across a spectrum of industries.
With a trained and professional workforce of over 7,000 employees and growing, Berkeley maintains a significant number of properties and provides a wide array of services to prominent local and international companies in the United Arab Emirates.
As we continue to make substantial progress, we have established valuable partnerships and are committed to driving positive change for the benefit of all our stakeholders.
Our performance and practice conform to global standards and best practices with ISO 9000 accreditation since 1995, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and BICSc Certification as well as a member of MEFMA.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
Big Fish Recruitment
Opus Recruit Middle East