Job description / Role
Our client is a leading European family owned Contracting company with offices across the globe. In the Middle East region, they have been a prominent force within the ground engineering sector and have a portfolio of iconic projects across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for control of the commercial and project contract function from first day of contract tender submission.
• Administration of the main contract in line with project requirements, compliance with contract notification, certification and response timeframes, tracking changes and monitoring each change through a change order process
• Negotiating on contracts
• Reading and writing contracts,
• Following up payments,
• Overseeing contracts for insurance.
• Contract management and claims negotiation
• Tracking claims and monitoring progress through the claims resolution process.
• Analyzing claims and identifying merit/validity, if any.
• Managing disputes, managing commercial interface / reporting with client and other parties.
• Reviewing bond guarantees
• Minimum of 10 Years’ experience
• Bachelor Degree in QS or Civil Engineering
• Previous experience working on ground engineering projects such as foundations or geotechnical projects
• Excellent contractual knowledge
• MRICs or similar is preferred but not essential
• Hands-on management style
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.