Job description / Role
Our client is a leading European family owned Contracting company with offices across the globe. In the Middle East region, they have been a prominent force within the ground engineering sector and have a portfolio of iconic projects across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for control of the commercial and project contract function from first day of contract tender submission.
• Administration of the main contract in line with project requirements, compliance with contract notification, certification and response timeframes, tracking changes and monitoring each change through a change order process
• Negotiating on contracts
• Reading and writing contracts,
• Following up payments,
• Overseeing contracts for insurance.
• Contract management and claims negotiation
• Tracking claims and monitoring progress through the claims resolution process.
• Analyzing claims and identifying merit/validity, if any.
• Managing disputes, managing commercial interface / reporting with client and other parties.
• Reviewing bond guarantees
• Minimum of 10 Years’ experience
• Bachelor Degree in QS or Civil Engineering
• Previous experience working on ground engineering projects such as foundations or geotechnical projects
• Excellent contractual knowledge
• MRICs or similar is preferred but not essential
• Hands-on management style
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Commercial Manager - Infrastructure Contractor
Contract Manager - Main Contractor
Big Fish Recruitment