Job description / Role
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA) Group is an independently owned global recruitment company established in London, UK in 2003. SSA Groups primary focus is to provide high level industry professionals across the Architecture, Design, Civil Engineer and Construction sectors. SSA have a global reach with offices in the USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, Sweden, UAE & Australia.
SSA Group are working with a leading Client in Abu Dhabi to help identify an experienced Contracts Manger to assist the company on multiple large scale developments spread across the UAE.
• Suitable candidates should be technical coming from an Engineering background such as Civil, Mechanical, Electrical etc.
• Full life cycle contract experience seeing projects from inception to completion.
• Candidates may come from Contractor, Consultancy or Developer backgrounds.
• Large scale build project experience such as mixed use developments, high rise towers (res & commercial), shopping malls, hotels, residential communities etc.
• 10+ years career experience
• Regional experience preferred, Abu Dhabi experience would be an advantage.
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.