Job description / Role
The Contracts and Compliance Manager will be responsible for the delivery of efficient and effective Contract & Compliance support; overseeing all company contracts and maintaining compliance within the terms and conditions of the contracts; ensuring performance and deliverables are met; reports are prepared and delivered in a timely and professional manner in accordance with local and international laws and best practises.
This position will involve the management of various types of contracts including but not limited to; Food Supply, Labour Supply, Life Support (Operations & Maintenance and Catering), Fuel Supply, Construction, and Information & Communication Technology, with interaction with various International Governments and Prime Contracting Companies.
• Draft, negotiate and critically review all types of agreements (i.e., Contract, purchase, sales, services, subcontract, NDAs, JVs and TAs, etc.)
• Ensure the development and consistent application of pre-qualification processes, procedures, tendering, bid clarification and evaluation.
• Be proactive with contractors to ensure contract compliance, generation of progress schedules, daily and other status reports, invoices and supporting documents in a timely manner.
• Fully supports projects and lead in the preparation and submittal of any documents required by Client.
• Responsible for educating and developing the team on contract terms, FARS/DFARS regulations and monitoring compliance.
• Serve as main POC for customers/Clients on all contractual matters.
• Perform close out of contracts; finalize outstanding contract issues, final invoices and contractor performance evaluations.
• Develop and integrate contract management tools, templates, methods and processes in compliance with company policy.
• Responsible for the construction and maintenance of electronic and hard copy files for each project maintaining contractual records and documentation such as control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for each project.
• Develop and maintain business contacts among Prime Contractors and both government and non-governmental agencies /organizations.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for senior management on status of current Contracts or as requested.
• Advising senior management on any challenges due to changing legal requirements or company or client non-compliance with contracts.
• Attend meetings with clients for concerns in the contract or any legal notifications received to discuss as per contract clauses.
• Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, develop and implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
• Assist in the development and delivery of an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introduction/induction training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
• Position will involve international travel to visit Clients and ACCL regional offices to attend scheduled meetings.
• Candidate should have a 5-10 years experience in Contracts & Compliance, preferably handling U.S. DOS or DOD contracts, however not essential.
• Knowledge of FAR/DFAR regulation is required.
• U.S. National candidate will be shown preference due to nature of contracts involved.
About the Company
ACCL International is an Afghan-owned company, providing Secure Accommodations, Life Support Services & Operational Maintenance, Logistics, Construction, Catering, Retail, Satellite and Information Technology, as well as support in the provision of Work Permit and Visa services in remote locations and austere environments. Established in 2002, ACCL has secured an international reputation for quality and job diversification, including, but not limited to, projects in the private, commercial and government sectors. Headquartered in Afghanistan, ACCL also has supportive offices in the UAE as well as representative offices in Germany, USA, and Iraq.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Big Fish Recruitment
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|
Senior Contracts Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE