Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
- FIDIC Contracts and Tendering
- Risk Identification and management
- Cost reduction/Cost Avoidance
- Improve the Civil Contracts Function, including Contract turnaround time, Tendering Cycle, Civil Contract Management, and Contractors performance evaluation.
- Proven track record of generating savings and added value.
- University degree in civil engineering, quantity surveying or similar
- At least 10 years of construction industry experience; extensive experience in construction commercial management or similar.
- Good command of English language
- Experience in GCC and in main-contractor is an advantage.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.