Job description / Role
Guildhall is working in partnership with the Main Contractor JV for one of the phases of the Etihad Rail programme in the UAE.
Valued at approximately 500 Million USD, they are looking to hire a Contracts Manager to be responsible for the delivery of the projects in accordance with the Project Director.
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 20 years postgraduate experience
- Must have worked on at least one Rail, Railway, or Metro related project
- Extensive experience in Contracts Management, Administration, Claims & Variations
- Preference to candidates with GCC experience (however this is not essential)
- Candidates are required to be educated at a Western Institution
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Opus Recruit Middle East
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Contracts Manager - Consultancy
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Feb|