Job description / Role
Contracts Specialist - Cargo Division Dubai - DAFZA (Legal & Insurance)
Legal Contracts Dubai. As the Legal Contracts Specialist, you will be responsible for drafting, negotiating and amending new contracts, tenders and reviews. You will be responsible for interaction with stakeholders and different members of the Business including a variety of Customer Contracts, Supplier Contracts and Joint Ventures that this company executes. Therefore you will need an eye for detail and used to working both as a team and independently.
If you have a Law Degree it would be a bonus but it is not mandatory however due to the nature of this international logistics company you would need to have deep experience of insurance.
The company employs in excess of 60,000 employees world wide and manage a global hub from Dubai.
What you'll need to succeed
• To be considered for the role of Legal Contracts Specialist you will have legal qualifications.
• And must have considerable experience in drafting and negotiating contracts, including but not limited to multi-party agreements.
• You will have strong demonstrable communication skills, both verbal and written.
• You will also be working alongside international (magic circle) law firms who will provide specialist and high level knowledge when required.
• Insurance Qualifications
• Legal Knowledge
• Contract Drafting & Reviewing
• GCC Market Experience a plus
• Insurance Market
• Fluent English
• Verbal and Written Communication
• Assisting in supporting rigorous and effective risk management across the business through the provision of seminars and internal training events
• Assisting in handling of claims and variations
• Understand the Client and Joint Venture Partners' Environment and Sustainability Policies,
• Processes and statutory requirements as they affect the company's operations and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are implemented on the project
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
AHA Advocates - Abdullatif Al Hammadi Advocates
Legal Executive - Insurance, Freight & Logstics - Retail Giant
Solar Project - Contracts Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Senior Contract Specialist