Job description / Role
The Contracts Specialist works closely with the Sales & Commercial and Sourcing & Procurement:
- Manage the contracting process
- Ensure compliance with internal contracting standards and legal guidelines
- Set and achieve objectives which add value to the organization and its shareholders
- Develop strategies to identify, manage and mitigate contractual risks in the assigned location/ service line/ category.
- These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
- Conduct Client/ Supplier Contract Risk Assessment
- Execute Client/ Supplier Contract
- Monitor Client/ Supplier contract
- Develop Tender/ Proposal Strategy
- Prepare Tender/ Proposal Supporting Documentation
- Review Tender/ Proposal Clarifications
- Approve and Finalize Contract
- Reviews and assesses the liabilities present in our Customer Contracts, Subcontracts or Supplier Contracts in order to provide expert advice to operations manager and management team, and assists to negotiate T&C.
- Manages informal contract claims or disputes with the support of the legal Department whenever necessary.
- Along with the Contract owner, facilitates Post Award Contract Reviews including follow up of action items of Remedial Work Plans, and contract closure process.
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Previous Experience and Competencies
- Minimum 5 years in Legal Contracts preferably in O&G, Energy industry preferably with an Engineering background.
- European Nationals (Preferably)
- Ability to demonstrate principled leadership with sound business ethics and consistency with principles, values and behavior.
- To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications form experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
(Note: Due to the number of applications received, we will only interview those shortlisted candidates for the role.)
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.