Job description / Role
• To operate the power plant safely and efficiently in order to achieve commercial targets within the strict environmental and contractual limits;
• To operate and maintain the facility outside the control room, optimizing plant performance through established procedures;
• To maintain and calibrate all facility instrumentation and control systems including all analogue and digital systems.
• Bachelor Degree or Higher Diploma.
• Technical/Trade School Qualification.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience.
• 1 year field experience in Power Plant Operations and Maintenance is preferable.
• Communication: English is essential: excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
• Must be flexible: willing to work long hours, weekends and be on call if required (periodically);
• Computer literate;
• Must be a strong team player and have excellent organization skills;
• A proactive and flexible approach to all challenges is required;
About the Company
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
Power Operator (Refinery Plant)
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||21 Mar|
Pipeline Operator (Plant Operations / Maintenance)
LNG Terminal Operator