Job description / Role
- To effectively handle client’s ground transportation reservations and work with our global dispatch teams.
- Preform accurate control calls to drivers on every job
- Contact suppliers in the event a job cannot be reconfirmed direct
- Prioritise incoming control-screen alerts
- Follow-up every job status until final drop
- Process incoming email/phone bookings correctly and in a timely manner
- Process job updates
- Ensure any special instructions, requests or quotes are added to relevant jobs
- Follow-up/set reminders on missing information to fully complete each booking
- Provide job quotations if and when necessary
- Handle supplier, client and driver queries
- Assign suppliers/drivers to reservations
- Report feedback in the system as required
- Ensure all jobs are confirmed with driver details as quickly as possible
- Handle any logistical issues that may arise, e.g. driver lateness, delayed flights etc.
- Check business-specific sites
- Detailed handovers at end of shift
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and suppliers
- Distribute driver job sheets when required
- Must have an exceptional eye for detail
- PC literate, familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite is essential
- Excellent organisational skills and prioritising abilities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Flawless communication
- Fluency in a second language is advantageous (English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese)
About the Company
TBR Global Chauffeuring (TBR) is a ground transportation company with an obsession for quality control and service.
Established in 1991 and headquartered in Glasgow, TBR has developed and expanded into a truly global organisation, operating in 3000 cities with offices across the world, including London, Manchester, Boston, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Shanghai.
The leading provider of ground transportation for international financial roadshows, specialist event organisers and the global corporate travel market, TBR has a strong client focus and highly trained chauffeurs, serving high profile events, blue chip organisations and major investment banks.