Job description / Role
AED 40,000 + Schooling, Bonus, Family Flights & Insurance
Our client is a leading developer in Oman and the require a Technical Services Manager to oversee the complete physical delivery of the mixed use and residential project, from design to construction, by leading the team and managing external consultant/contractor relations in order to ensure all delivery is technically sound. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and construction team and have around 12 direct reports.
NTS Group is currently recruiting a Regional Controller for a leading multinational company in Dubai. The Regional Controller will be responsible for the supervision of US GAAP reporting, statutory accounting, SOX, controlling and internal control compliance in the region. The Regional Controller will direct the commercial finance organization, GBS & business partners in the region on accounting standards as well as internal controls, will be the link between the corporate finance functions (Corporate Controllers Group, Tax, Internal audit, Tech Ops) and local country finance teams. The Controller will provide finance support to ERP projects, legal entity integrations and various other finance integration initiatives.
• Ensure US GAAP and statutory financial requirements are delivered and adhered to in line with corporate financial policies and local accounting regulations
• Providing of accounting advice and guidance to country Finance teams, particularly in complex areas requiring advanced knowledge of US GAAP
• Active support of business development activity from finance due diligence and accounting perspectives; liaising with the multi-disciplinary teams within company, and external accountants, during the evaluation and acquisition phases
• Supervise the monthly close on a timely basis and make sure the books are closed on time
• Support of external Accounting providers in queries and bookings
• Support the local team on all finance related queries
• Payment verification and approval, contacting vendors and bank, local teams to mitigate errors
• Verification and approval of payroll and payroll related taxes
• Verification and approval of closing entries, accruals and review and sign off on the P&L
• Booking of regular BES entries related to separated MEA rep offices, issuing invoice for recharged costs, FX impact, payment transfers
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations in Blackline
• Responsible for all financials aspects re setting up new legal entities in the region like setting up bank accounts, chart of accounts, liaising with external Accounting providers etc.
• All compliance, including Sarbanes Oxley controls, internal and external audit liaison
• Statutory Accounts, Government statistics and submissions, Corporation tax & VAT compliance
• Manage Balance sheet review
• Interface with Corporate Services
• Perform Monthly/Quarterly/Annual corporate reporting
• Key contact for integration projects: ERP systems integration, legal entity consolidation, other finance projects
• Act as international partner for external auditors and co-ordination of audit process with LOC’s.
• University degree in finance/economics
• Professional qualification (ACCA, CPA or equivalent) will be a strong asset
• Deep knowledge of US GAAP and S-Ox is essential
• Minimum of 8 years of experience
• Big 4 Experience is a plus
• Expertise in accounting, audit, controlling, reporting, internal & external controls
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.