Job description / Role
* The job holder plays a key role in ensuring completeness of all refinery process and capture of all trading contracts and it's scheduling on the trading system.
* Provides effective input for business support to Manager Risk & Compliance - Trading and other Departments in the business unit on risk, reporting, compliance, and other business related issues/concerns.
* University degree holder in any discipline or equivalent qualification
* 6-8 years relevant working experience in an oil trading or petroleum related product environment
* Knowledge on oil trading and oil operations.
About the Company
Emirates National Oil Company Group (ENOC) is a leading integrated global oil and gas player operating across the energy sector value chain. A wholly owned company of the Government of Dubai, ENOC Group offers a diverse portfolio of assets operating across five business segments: Supply, Trading and Processing, Terminals, Marketing, Retail and Exploration and Production. Servicing thousands of customers across 60 markets, the Group employs a workforce of over 9,000 employees and is deploying its world-class customer service, latest innovations and technologies and best practices towards the UAE’s social and economic development.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Analyst – Performance Management
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
Al Fattan Ship Industry
|Abu Dhabi||12 Sep|
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
A Leading Oil & Gas Company In UAE