Job description / Role
COO – Chief Operating Officer – Dubai, UAE (Energy Services Industry).
Reporting to the CEO – you will be responsible for Corporate Strategy, Operational Planning & Project Management, Development Projects, Leadership, Production Management, Stakeholder Management & Partnerships, Organisational Capability Development, Performance Management, Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures, and Health, Security, Safety and Environment.
• Review the Operations Management System and Safety Management System ensuring that both are optimal for the Operating environment.
• Review the Operational capabilities of the Operating Business Units in KSA, Oman and Turkmenistan and ensure that they are fit for purpose and that the Corporate Operations Management System and Safety Management System are being adhered to.
• Take on Leadership of the Projects and manage the Contractors and firms Employees to ensure that the Project is operated smoothly and effectively.
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in Energy Services, with an Engineering Degree followed by a Technical Career.
• Will have led as Production Manager, Asset Manager, Operations Manager, Country Manager, COO or equivalent role.
• At least five years’ experience operating in challenging environments
• At least five years’ experience in a Senior Management role with responsibility with the leadership of a large multi-disciplinary workforce with direct reports at the Executive/Director level.
• Strong Leadership capabilities to include building People Capability, Leading Change and driving Results
• In-depth knowledge of Energy Services Industry ideally with exposure with Thru-Tubing Tools, Coiled Tubing Units, Advanced Snubbing & Work Over Units; Specialized Fishing Tools, Thru-Tubing Cutting Systems, and Scale Removal Systems
• Excellent understanding of related Contracts
• Excellent Project Management, Planning and Execution Skills.
• Thorough understanding of HSE Processes and the practical implementation thereof
• Strategic Thinking
• Business Planning
• Project Management Skills
• Operations Leadership
• Change Management
• Technology Planning
• Relationship Management
• Decision Making
• Cultural Sensitivity
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers