Job description / Role
The COO will be responsible for leading the operations of the existing setup and working with their team on developing new concepts globally.
Dubai based hospitality company with multiple award winning concepts across the Middle East now growing internationally.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this person will be responsible for;
* Managing a team of 80 based in the HQ and indirectly a team of over 300 based across the concepts
* Responsible for developing a structure and further growing key functions such as Growth, Finance, HR, Logistics, Production and Operations
* Responsible for developing expansion strategies and working with the Growth team on developing development strategies
* Working with internal and external stakeholders on introducing revolutionary plans to modernise and create advanced store concepts
* Service Excellence - Ensuring best in class programmes are developed and followed - across the stores, in the office and maintaining a positive perception of the brand
* Competitive package with benefits
To apply for this role, it is necessary to have the following experience;
* Must have over 10 years experience within a leading F&B group, a modern F&B concept or from within Hospitality or Food technology companies
* Must have managed multiple functions - Operations, HR, Finance, Logistics, Sales, Marketing / Influencing
* Strong ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
* Strategic mindset - Showcased examples of growth within F&B industry and developed the business outside the conventional norms of the industry
* Strong financial knowledge, must have managed a P&L
* Passion for Food and ability to influence and connect at all levels of the business; from the cook in a kitchen to the Managing Directors
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
F&B Distribution Director for Leading Group of Companies
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE