Job description / Role
• Provide effective coordination and support for the department activities and communicate relevant service delivery documents and details between the technical team and the stakeholders as per SLA and ensuring service delivery contributing towards smooth and efficient running of the office.
• Ensure that all CM / RM works are entered into Maximo with actuals and all documents entered.
• Coordinate with the Asst. Manager / Executives regularly and record work progress and conduct Maximo record checks so as to provide report to the management on work progress and resource utilization.
• Follow up on issues and effective coordination thus ensuring completion of work on time through creating relationship and communication with different stakeholders.
• Follow up with account expense reports and submit the same to the manager on time.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with good knowledge of Customer Service and the local/regional market and economy.
• 4-6 years of experience in office coordination with different departments in a Facility Management company.
• Excellent in Maximo and Excel.
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.