Job description / Role
DPR1404 - Coordinator - IT Support
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND® Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND® Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO® values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND® we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
To operate as part of the Park Operations IT team, providing first class IT support and services to all the attractions, F&B and retail units, and end-users within LEGOLAND Dubai, LEGOLAND Waterpark, and the back-of-house office, adhering strictly to set IT standards and SLAs
- Deliver IT support and services to all staff across the LEGOLAND Dubai park, LEGOLAND Dubai Waterpark, and the Services and Administrative Office
- Deploy IT equipment and software as per IT standards, on-site across the park
- Provide prompt response, and timely updates to all customers for support and services
- Able to troubleshoot systems, network problems, and diagnose and solve hardware or software faults
- Ensure that all incidents and requests are accurately recorded with Service Desk and actioned upon as per SLA
- Manage daily support issues on site, and escalate to proper channels when necessary
- Duty includes working on weekend(s), and early or late shifts, dependent on business needs and park operating hours
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology and/or relevant field
- MCP, MCSDT, CompTIA A+, or equivalent certifications
- At least 2-3 years working experience in providing IT support & services
- Previous exposure to Hospitality and/or amusement park an advantage
- Previous experience in handling POS & other retail systems an advantage; supported & implemented;
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer hardware & software concepts
- Good understanding of ITIL process framework
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly pro-active and can work with less supervision and instructions
- Good team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- ITIL Certification is an advantage
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
Service Desk Engineer