Job description / Role
The roles is based out of Dubai and will work closely with Carrier & Wholesale Department, the candidate will be accountable to maintains/ ensures proper documentation, records and filling system.
Analyzes incoming invoices for interconnection services, Voice, Data, CSI Links, site sharing, and Bitstream and inputs in INTEC system. Generates analysis/ reports/ traffic/ rate queries for checking. Processes incoming and outgoing invoices in the ERP AP & AR system and reconcile the incoming invoices with Etisalat Records.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains record of monthly invoices received from operators for the services and prepares query for missing invoices
- Analyses the traffic, checks rates in incoming and outgoing from Interconnection - Agreement/ TRA price Determinations or agreements with the operators
- Generate/ check reports from INTEC system and prepare other analysis /reports
- Processes queries in the invoices for rates and short/missing traffic credits
- Analyses incoming and outgoing invoices and input in ERP AP & AR system
- Maintain records for all site sharing, CSI Links, Bitstream services and check the incoming invoices.
- Promptly send the queries and dispute letter for the discrepancies between incoming invoices and Etisalat records.
- Attends disputes received from the operator and coordinate with Engineering/ IT to resolve the same.
- Prepares JV for accounting of the above services.
- Attends to all queries for the assigned services and assists in the investigation of disputes
- Junior Diploma
- 2-3 years of experience in handling incoming accounts , input in the system and receivable accounting with large organization preferably Telecom
- Good Accounting skills
- Good Account reporting skills
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.