Job description / Role
Copywriter - MEA & CA
We are looking for a creative, energetic, and detail-oriented copywriter to craft engaging content for our various brand and marketing channels and mediums.
You will work with the brand team to develop copy across multiple channels and mediums, which adheres to our brand standards, communicates our brand pillars, speaks to a wide range of audiences/regions, and ensures we meet our goals.
You will need to be able to write quickly, creatively and accurately while also being willing to conduct research, if necessary. You will need to be flexible
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates across Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Writing and editing digital/social copy, ensuring that it is engaging, informative and optimised for search engines, while aligning with the brand positioning/marketing strategy
- Writing and editing editorial/print/ad copy, ensuring that it speaks to the target audience, while aligning with the publication/channel
- Writing brand copy for guidelines, processes, SOPs and templates
- Supporting the creation of various marketing collaterals, such as brochures, flyers, presentations and other materials that effectively reflect the brand pillars, as well as hotel amenities and services
- Writing ad/brand copy, which aligns with the marketing calendar and the brand's overall marketing and promotional activities
- Collaborating with other members of the marketing team, such as designers, marketing managers and content managers, to create cohesive and effective brand and marketing materials
- Gathering information and insights from other teams and departments, such as the sales team, to inform the copywriting process
- Ensuring that all copy adheres to the brand guidelines and is consistent with the voice and tone.
- Maintaining a style guide to ensure that all copy is consistent and adheres to the brand standards.
- Maintaining a copy archive to ensure we maximise use of all copy and an easy reference point for copy.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in copywriting and digital marketing to ensure that the brand's materials remain fresh and effective.
- Keeping track of the performance of concepts and campaigns, and making necessary changes to improve the ROI.
- Support the PR manager and/or agencies in writing, editing, and proofreading content directed towards media, such as press releases, award nominations, and media reviews.
- Collaborating with external vendors, such as translation agencies, to ensure that all copy is accurate and appropriate for different languages and cultures.
- Developing a clear understanding of our target markets and advising a comprehensive communications strategy to promote the brand.
- Proofreading and elevating copy written by others in the team.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or a related field
- Arabic speaker and proficient in writing and translating to Arabic
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.