Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced Corporate Administrator in our clients Dubai office. Applicants must have a successful
track record with sophisticated administration of portfolio companies and trusts that are incorporated in financial
centres both inside and outside the United Arab Emirates. The successful candidate must possess superior presentation and communication skills, and be an effective team player.
• Overall responsibility for and relationship management of the day-to-day administration of a complex portfolio of clients comprised of different types of companies in various jurisdictions, but mainly in the British Virgin Islands and the UAE
• Managing all aspects of a designated portfolio, including all correspondence, and banking and statutory obligations that arise for each client
• Client on-boarding process that includes KYC documentation and verification
• Monitoring ongoing compliance procedures and controls for existing clients
• Administrative tasks including drafting of resolutions, handling changes in directors and shareholders, attestations and legalisations, issuance of registry certificates, bank account openings, annual reviews and other required annual statutory filings
• Assisting other members of the team with all aspects of day-to-day administration of a defined portfolio of trusts and companies, as required
• Liaison with clients Group offices in relation to incorporation of companies and various post incorporation tasks
Required Qualification & Experience
• A minimum of five years of corporate administration experience with an international trust company, family office, corporate service provider or accounting firm dealing directly with end user clients and responsibility for the maintenance and development of that relationship
• A legal or accounting degree and experience
• STEP or company secretary qualifications preferred
• Good knowledge of incorporation of companies in different jurisdictions and various post-incorporation tasks such as attestations, issuance of registry certificates, filing of changes in directorships and shareholding, account opening, etc.
• Ability to draft company and trust resolutions and documents
• Experience with applying AML principles
• Competent understanding of trust and company law
• In-depth knowledge of the BVI Companies Act
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.
Banke International Properties
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE