Job description / Role
The role is to primarily work with fee earners to define and implement service requirements. In addition to have overall responsibility for and relationship management of the day-to-day administration of a complex portfolio of clients which includes different types of companies (Offshore, Freezone and Mainland companies)
• Managing all requests of a designated portfolio including the following and statutory obligations that arise for each client (“FEP” Foreign Entity Processing)
• Company key parties’ amendment (Share Transfer, Change of Director, change of Secretary, change of Ultimate Beneficial Owner)
• Economic Substance filings
• UBO Filing
• Responsible Manager Filing
• Update details of the key parties in regulatory and TDUB company file
• Company details amendment such as Change of Share Capital, number of shares, Increase or Decrease of shares and change of the company name
• Visa processing
• Assist the client to look for an Office space- if need be
• Mail Forwarding
• Attestation and legalizations
• Issuance of registry, certificate
• Bank account openings; and
• Any other required annual statutory filing
• Raising of invoices and collection of payment
• Liaising with the client to provide details/ clarification on the service requested by the client
• Liaise with the client to ensure that the file of the designated \ existing portfolio is up to date and in line with regulatory requirements
• Liaise with the regulatory / registrar to process the service requested by the client including lodging of request in the portal
• Coordinate with Administrator Assistant/PRO to process any service request that are to be process with the regulatory offices
• Liaise with Business Development for documents that are to be submitted to the regulatory | Registrar (Company registration)
• Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
• Detailed understanding of managing such a client portfolio
• A company secretary qualification would be highly regarded
• Detailed understanding of how to set up and maintain a corporate entity in a variety of jurisdictions
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.